Our aim is to encourage children to go for their dreams in the dancing world by teaching them in an enthusiastic, fun and social way. We believe that interacting and engaging in others is a vital part of growing up and in what better way to do that is by making new friends doing something they all enjoy!
The academy is run by two energetic mothers who have been in the industry collectively for over 20 years. They have studied and performed a variety of dance styles ranging from classical to ballroom to disco freestyle and street, along with being vocally trained.
STURMINSTER MARSHALL MEMORIAL HALL CLASS TIMETABLE
SATURDAY 9.30 - 10.15am MINI MOVEMENT 2 - 4 YRS MINI STARS
SATURDAY 10.15 - 11.00am MIXED DANCE 5 - 8 YRS SHOOTING STARS
SATURDAY 11.00 - 12.00pm MIXED DANCE 9 - 12 YRS RISING STARS
SATURDAY 12.00 - 1.00pm STREET DANCE 6 - 10 YRS STREET STARS
DESCRIPTIONS OF CLASSES ON OFFER
MINI MOVEMENT / MINI STARS
- Our Mini Movement classes are a great way for your child to improve their confidence and make new friends. The class is really fun and is taught in a way to allow your child to understand the connection between music and movement and learn musical expression. We use current chart music along with 'toddler tunes'. Mini movement classes are a great stepping stone to get your child ready for other dance classes.
- This covers a mixture of the dance styles below and can vary week to week. We give the opportunity for the children to suggest things we could do in the following weeks.
- Disco is a great class for all ages and is an energetic dance style which is perfect for burning off any excess energy. We use a wide variety of music which varies from slow to upbeat when teaching our students routines.
- The Street class we hold is for beginners but as the business progresses we will also be holding more advanced classes.
Street is a funky dance style with lots of attitude. Learn up to date routines to the latest chart music.
ROCK 'n' ROLL
- Children tend to love this dance style as it’s really upbeat and contains a lot of partner work. Starting with basic dance routines allows your child to develop moves into more complex steps and lifts!
Sarah Jadavji: 07857921271
Lenise Adams: 07922526191