This is a summary of our facilities: To make a booking, click Online Booking to go to our Hallmaster booking system. We now have free public WiFi - access details are on the notice board in the entrance hall.
- Main Hall: Capacity 300 standing or 150 seated. This Hall is 16.5 m by 9 m with a sprung hardwood floor marked out for indoor sports. There is a serving hatch to the kitchen. This hall can also be used with the second hall as they are connected by soundproofed folding doors.
- Small Hall: Capacity 160 standing or 80 seated. This is a more intimate space at 9 m by 9 m with a light, airy feel.
There is a spacious serving hatch to the kitchen.
This hall can also be used with the Main Hall. Also has a small bar area.
- Kitchen: One of the many great features of the Memorial hall is its large kitchen. Equipped with cookers, fridges, microwave and urn. We also provide a large range of crockery, cutlery and some glassware. The kitchen is included in the hire fee of the Sports and Second Halls.
- Stour Lounge: Capacity 70 standing or 30 seated. The Stour Lounge measures 6.3 m by 5 m,suited to committee meetings and smaller club gatherings. The room is carpeted, with soft furnishings and comfortable chairs and coffee tables. A hatch connects to a small bar area.
- Consultation Room: This area is mainly used by the visiting doctors surgery for medical consultations. It would also be suitable for therapists sessions as it has an examination bed, desk, privacy screening and blinds on all windows.
- Changing Rooms: For sports use there are team changing rooms with showers (one has an adapted shower for people with disabilities) and a separate referee area. The whole changing area is accessible from it's own external door allowing easy use for teams playing on the large sports field across the road. (Hire of pitches needs to be arranged separately and is not automatically included in hire of the changing rooms.)
- Furniture: We have 23 large folding tables, 20 smaller tables and 80 folding chairs.